Sunday, November 22, 2009

i am blessed..

to have such amazing friends.
my birthday party was yesterday and it was so fun!! my friends up in logan are the greatest. i seriously love them to bits and pieces!
woni decorated my room with streamers and balloons, and put this adorable little candy heart in the middle of my bed:

so sweet!
my friends also gave me this beautiful bouquet of my favorite flowers:


not only this, but my friend reza brought me balloons and my friends decorated my room in streamers and balloons!
i felt so loved :]
although my birthday isn't until tuesday, we celebrated yesterday and it was a blast and a half! as much as i am dreading becoming old. haha.

birthday dresses.
hope everyone's weekend was fantastic!! i don't know about you, but i am already DONE with the snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment