Thursday, November 19, 2009

team jacob.

I know how embarrassing this is, but I am SO excited for this.


This was my favorite book of the series (Team Jacob!!!) so I am incredibly excited for the movie. Tonight I get to go to the 2:30 AM showing.
Am I crazy?? Maybe.
But personally I think the movies are WAY better than the books, and include amazing soundtracks. So I am incredibly excited. This movie's soundtrack came out a month ago, and since I bought it I have yet to take it out of my CD player. It includes Muse, Thom Yorke, Death Cab For Cutie, Bon Iver, Sea Wolf, etc.
Amazing.

I'll let you know how it is.
Also, this weekend is going to be fantastic. My Logan birthday party is going to be on Saturday and it's going to be crazy fun. The weekends are what I live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment